Inspired by Nature, Made with Love

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Testing, Testing, has been complete!

I have worn natural deodorant for over 25 years.  I have tried everything, the "magic crystal",  other mama made recipe's and the "naturally organic" deodorants available in the big box stores.  While they worked to an extent, I was never really 100% happy with them.

They would work fabulously at first, then after a week or two they either stopped working, wouldn't come out of the tubes, was dry and clumpy, or the other extreme oil seeped from them or the scent would alter from first use.  But what I knew most and did NOT like was that I just plain ole smelled after a couple hours outside in the Louisiana Swampy South heat. Um.. no thank you!

So, I have researched and researched, tested and tested and I'm finally excited to announce that our testing phases of our deodorant is now complete. It's been a long 3 month process that is for sure! (I have testers to prove it!!!!)

I have gotten rave reviews of my deodorant recipes from "works fantastic, even after 3 weeks" to "it even cleared up my daughter's skin under her arms.. no more red bumps."

The first phase our recipe's passed with flying colors, but the application process needed a bit tweaking.  I am fine with applying my deodorant with my fingers out of a jar, but I wanted to make it available in a dispenser as well.

After tweaking my recipe a bit.. conducting more testing phases, I am confident that I hit the nail on the head.

Masquerade Market now offers (2) different types of Deodorant available in (2) different applications.
* Aluminum Free Baking Soda *     &   * Baking Soda Free *
both available in a Jar and a Dispenser.




No comments:

Post a Comment