Inspired by Nature, Made with Love

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Movie Recommendation: Hungry for Change..

The family and I watch good health focused movies all the time... our latest viewing: Hungry For Change.

WOW... this is eye opening even if you do know some of the information from your own research or past movies viewed.  Many of topics I was familiar with and some blew my mind... i.e..  over 200 chemicals were found in newborn's umbilical cord blood.  O.M.G.. THAT is scary!

This is NOT only about food and our bodies. What really perked my ears was they do a 10 minute or so blurb about the skin care industry and the chemicals in skin care products.  One perfume alone had over 50 toxic chemicals that have proven to be carcinogenic. (at that moment, I was happy that I quit wearing perfume YEARS ago!)

Check out the trailer:


If you get the chance, view it. it's free on Netflix and the whole movie can be found for free on YouTube.

If you do watch it or have seen it.. I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Happy Sunday!
=) Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment