Inspired by Nature, Made with Love

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's a beautiful day when....

I have been working behind the scenes on many fantastic opportunities and all of them is about giving....  I have (3) major events lined up and I've been a busy bee in the kitchen.

I am excited to be working with a Christian organization and preparing baskets full of my soaps, lotions and balms as door prizes for terminally ill children and their families.

I'm so excited to be a part of such a wonderful experience.  I'll be there in spirit that is for sure.

I am working with another fundraiser in September creating a silent auction basket which I will be presenting myself.  Which makes me even the more excited to share in the fundraiser.

I'm so excited to be able to give and have the opportunity to share.

I have been working with a representative of an organization that specializes in brain cancer and I am giving them a % of every one of my sales.

It makes my heart happy to make other's heart happy. Life is simply too short not to.

Until tomorrow!
=) Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment