Inspired by Nature, Made with Love

Monday, June 10, 2013

We are officially pulling it all together...

Welcome to Masquerade Market..

We are dusting off and finally launching Masquerade Market the RIGHT way.. it was a tough decision to blend My Time Pads, Let It Shine Design and Le Bain Royal into one entity, but it needed to be done.

So the birth of MM was established.

All of our local market applications have been sent, our FB is up, our ETSY cart is in full swing and accepting orders, our blog is finally done.. ALL that is left to be completed is finishing on main web page and then we will be in FULL internet operation mode.

Will has been very supportive in this new endeavor and combination of businesses, it take hours upon hours to do and "our time" has been me in front of the computer until all hours of the night working... I could never do what I do without his support and understanding.. he is my #1 Fan! (Thanks Sweetheart!)

Also my friends who have supported me and kicked my butt into high gear to get this portion of my business more "public", your support and opinions have all been greatly appreciated. (Amanda & Sandra.. that's you sweet mamas!)

Please stop by and say hello, check out our new "baby"!

I'm hoping for very big things with this new journey we are on and Thanks so much for being a part of it!

Our New Etsy Cart: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MasqueradeMarket?ref=top_trail
A website to direct you to all of websites: www.MasqueradeMarket.com

Thank you for joining me in this new adventure.. I'm hoping it's as entertaining and exciting for you as it is for me!

=) Kristina

1 comment: