Inspired by Nature, Made with Love

Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Future is looking Brighter! ( & much busier)

It appears that the high quality of our products at Masquerade Market are gaining such a positive reputation that I best step up my production.

 Orders are coming in and ideas are being pitched that are taking me to the next level of production. Instead of a couple of times a week making a couple of batches of soap, it appears that for the next few weeks, multiple batches daily are needed to fulfill demand.

 Trust me, I am not complaining, this is what I have prayed for. I put my body product business on the back burner while I tried to figure out what it was that I wanted and/or needed in my life. I asked God to give me a sign as to what I should pursue in my life and he has given me a sign but a huge PUSH in the direction of my body product business. The day I finally said, this is it, I'm done trying to figure it out on my own.. I had 3 orders, consisting of 22 bar soaps, 3 body lotion bars, 2 shea balms and 1 beeswax lotion. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

 It was with great trepidation that I combined my 3 business names into 1 company. Let It Shine Design, My Time Pads & Le Bain Royal became Masquerade Market. So for the past 2 weeks I have focused on making soaps, creating my blog, creating a new website, ordering business materials, applying for local trade shows, markets and fairs, etc etc.

A very busy time indeed.

 This is a very exciting time for me. My gratitude to my friends and family who have stood behind my products and pitched them sure is unexplainable by words, it truly is heartfelt gratitude. Without them Masquerade Market wouldn't have been created and those 3 orders wouldn't have changed my life as significantly as they have.

 =) Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment